The Ultimate Fighter Season 22: Tryouts Recap

Thanks! Share it with your friends!

Check out a recap from The Ultimate Fighter Season 22 tryouts with UFC correspondent Megan Olivi. Watch some highlights from the 250 lightweights and 150 welterweight hoping to make it onto the …

Comments

Greasy Harold says:

I have a dream. A dream were Megan’s head is under my covers, gently
teasing my throbbing purple-pointed-people-poker, sliding her tongue under
my foreskin while looking up at me, her b-cup fun bags rubbing backward and
forwards against my thighs. She smiles, and slowly engulfs the entire
shaft, slightly gagging as the bell-end tickles her tonsils. I help her go
deeper with my hand on the back of her soft head. I feel my knees go weak
as my bollock yoghurt rushes through my gooch and inside her skull after
only 43 seconds of pleasure. She snorts cum out her nose and onto my
pelvis. This angers me. I reach for the mallet…

Wyatt Nite says:

I just want to say Megan, *amazing work*. I know it’s certainly not easy to
talk in front of a camera, and you not only look beautiful doing it, but *professional
and sophisticated too.*

Keep up the good work girl, I’ve got your back.

Kind Regards,
Wyatt Nite

*P.S.* Can you confirm if you received my email and whether it’s
anatomically correct or not?

dynastyman36 says:

whose gonna be the coaches?

eduardo Terrazas says:

Nick Diaz rounds 1 2 & 5 pussies

Cage Riot MMA says:

Dana White Vlog – The Ultimate Fighter Season 22: Tryouts Recap: The
Ultimate Fighter Season 22: Tryouts Recap Check out a recap from The
Ultimate Fighter Season 22 tryouts with UFC correspondent Megan Olivi.
Watch some highlights from the 250… #httpgdatayoutubecomschemas2007video
#UFC #danawhite

a.gon says:

So does this mean theyre going back to the old tuf format? BOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

TROUBLE$OME says:

Cool i cant wait to see the season. UFC should also do a all heavyweight
TUF or middleweight i think they need more competitors in those classes

NewCanadianTurtle says:

This show is turd. They’re just going to pick the fighters with the
craziest looking hair and tattoos instead of looking for actual talent

CloudStrife01992 says:

UFC is for gay faggots. Hell, Manny Pacquiao would BRUTALIZE any
lightweight UFC fighters including Jose Aldo in 1 punch in the face without
wearing boxing gloves. Don’t forget to watch the Fight of the Century this
coming May 2nd. few days to go… Pacquiao vs Mayweather is a must. It’s a
war. You will witnesses again how the real gladiators of ages fight! From
the very beginning til the end, they will fight to death to get what they
deserve.

James Gendron/GendronHD says:

TWEBB!!!

BlackSwoldier o says:

Do one for flyweights or La heavyweight.

RapidGunshotzz says:

Larkin is that guy, but he got wrecked by my boy Costas.

fugitivepepper says:

challenge accepted

rollexx says:

Lorenz’s barber is doing his haircut inch by inch, maybe in a few years
it’ll be complete

TheExcellentExecutioner says:

They need to do one for the lower weight classes. Needs more talent there

SwayDaUnicornPenis says:

Megan bae please give me a chance I beg you! I want to take u out for
dinner at KFC chicken and get u the dinner for two meal. I’m a hard worker
and will support you, I will increase my drug supplies so I can double my
money and support us. Every night before I sleep I pound my sex doll as
hard I can thinking about you, I know this might sound weird but I love u
bae <3

greengreensio says:

Dislike it.i want to see heavy weight n light heavy weight.been so long

xvCMvx says:

I would allow Megan to meet my family

Frankie Jacobs says:

A talent show is what it is haha

Write a comment